- I began working at our church… so this could cause question lol
- Our church gained new Pastors and I wasn’t sure what they would think haha
- And well… I guess I started shying away from intense topics such as these!
So, why did I decide to officially bring them back?
- Well, many of my readers have missed them 😉 and requested I bring them back
- Sex is ALL over the place, and why not talk about it in a Christian context and encourage married couples to ENJOY it!
I remember one time, shortly after James and I got married, we went to lunch with another couple. The husband, right in front of his wife, talked about his theory that there is something in the wedding cake. He went on to explain that before marriage, women seemed excited and looking forward to the marriage bed and things to come, but then after the wedding day she seemed uninterested or motivated.
Confession: I have been guilty of this. Guilty of being busy, tired, overwhelmed, etc. etc. etc.
But still, this made me sad. Our husbands show their love best through sex. That may seem strange to us, but we were created differently. And aren’t we glad we were created differently?!?
I know I am! I want a man’s man! One who gets his hands dirty. Works hard for his family. Fixes things. And he NEEDS to show me he loves me! And I NEED to let him.
So, FINE! I am bringing Flirtatious Friday back! But since you asked for it, you are going to get it. There. Will. Be. A. Challenge. It won’t be easy!
Will you join me? What topics do you want to know more about? (you can also email responses privately to HisRibBlog@gmail.com)
- Thankful Thursday: Our Marriage Retreat (hisrib.wordpress.com)
- Flirtatious Friday: Let’s Talk About Sex (hisrib.wordpress.com)
- Flirtatious Friday: Games (hisrib.wordpress.com)
- Flirtatious Friday: The Quickie (hisrib.wordpress.com)
- Flirtatious Friday: Toys (hisrib.wordpress.com)
- Can marriage be defined without sex? (marriagegirls.wordpress.com)
- Sex-Loving Evangelicals: A Ploy to Fill the Pews? (alternet.org)